top of page
Vegetable Garden_edited.jpg

Vendor/Customer Information

Gooding Farmers Market Rules and Regs

Have some questions? These might help. Includes mission, goals, Times and Location, partcipation rules and regs.

Gooding Farmers Market Application

Want to join the Gooding Farmers Market. Click to get the application and get started!!!

Tax Information for Vendors

The state of Idaho requires that vendors collect 6% of sales for the Idaho sales tax. You, as a vendor, are responsible for collecting and reporting. The Market is required to provide the actions so you can do that. The following is the step by step instructions once you are in the Idaho Tap website (make sure you have an account) 

The following Event ID number is something you will need to file for a temporay sales tax permit. Please pay attention to the dates. 

May 23rd through Aug 22nd: 807927808

Aug 29th through Oct 18th: 568459264

Have ALL your event PARTICIPANTS do the following:

  1. Go to and under “Sellers and Promoters” click “Register as a Temporary Seller or Promoter.”

  2. Choose “Seller WITH Event ID” > “Next”

  3. Choose “I am going to an event” > “Next”

  4. Enter the Event ID > “Next”

  5. Enter your Seller Information > “Next”

  6. Choose Purpose: “I am not making taxable sales,” “I have a regular permit” or “I need a temporary permit.” > “Next”

  7. Review your entry > “Submit”

  8. Check your email account for further instructions or attached Temporary Sellers Permit (if applicable).

YES, all participants need to register but NO, Regular Sales & Use Tax holders do NOT need a Temp Permit.

bottom of page